What Are you Searching For?

Creative Way to Display Disney Tsum Tsums







Have you heard the buzz about these cute mini plush toys called Tsum Tsums?  Tsum Tsums are cute and cuddly soft plush Disney characters in a variety of sizes that have become very popular to Disney fans.  Twice a month Disney releases a new set of mini Tsum Tsums.  They often sell out with in the first few days after released.




Now that you have all these mini stuffed toys now what do you do with them?  I went on Pinterest and found lots of ideas of how to store them.  My collection of the plush Tsum Tsums is rather small because I'm not a huge fan of dusting or things that attract dust.


  


That was until I was at Target a few weeks ago and I saw this giant jar with a push on lid.  First thing that came to mind was this would be perfect to store my Tsum Tsums in!  You can fit a ton of mini Tsums in there just squish them together.  






Even though my jar has room, I decided to buy another jar just in case Target stops selling them.  Keep in mind this is a glass jar with a nice push on lid (not food safe). This giant 1 gallon "Mason" brand jar with lid is about $15 at Target.  So far it has been air tight and I have not noticed any dust making its way into the jar.


If you liked this idea, Don't forget to check out this DIY on how to display your Tsum Tsum vinyls too. 


I also have another blog post on another way to display Tsum Tsum plushies as well which you can read here.